The company is a globally minded company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do, our employees are our partners in our mission to improve lives. Explore challenging and rewarding careers in a wide range of specialties across our global network.
Responsible for developing business within a geographical district according to the strategy in a 2-3 year time horizon. Accountable for delivering annual net sales and order Intake target, presented in the yearly budget.
• Reach set targets/achieve sales, margin and OPEX targets
• Build long-term relations to key customers (clinicians, heads of department, purchasers etc)
• Live by company business ethics
• Actively support and live by company core values
• Create and update district plan and account plans in accordance with SOP
• Have an updated Salesforce/CRM at all time in accordance with SOP
• Plan and carry through proactive pre-tender work in accordance with SOP
• Responsibility to contribute with commercial content/input in tenders in accordance with SOP
• Have an active role in solution sales according to the strategy set by local management
The ideal Candidate:
We are looking for you to have experience in:
* Product Specialist with a high degree of product knowledge
* Consultant for the customer
* Presentation skills
* Be able to book sufficient quality sales activities with prioritized customers
* Be able to make quality offer, support in tenders
* Be able to build relations to key customers
* Basic selling skills, be able to close orders
* Work with Salesforce
* Be able to create results
Personal qualities that we see is important as Area Manager:
* Positive attitude, positive influence for the sales team
* Strong drive
* High level of integrity
* Adaptable to change
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Everything we do - we do with people in mind. Our motivation lies in the needs and challenges our customers face, and our driving force is our people, who care about creating the best possible outcomes for our customers.
For those with a passion to improve outcomes for others, a rewarding career at Arjo awaits. We look forward to receiving your application!
Together we can make a difference!
For more information or to apply to this position please contact:
070-355 91 73